• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hop Rhizomes For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peter.brandon

Reaction score
The boss has decided she wants a vegie garden so i have dug up my hop rhizomes and have then for sale. I have the following:
2 x Cascade
1 x Chinook
1 x Goldings
1 x Hersbruker

They are 3yr old rhizomes and have been in the ground for a year (previously a pot). They are a good size (see attached photo).

$20 each

Pick up from Frenchs Forest NSW.

Call me if you aee interested 0405095609

hops_001.JPG

Will take them all if they're still going - live Balgowlah can pickup anytime. Nice additions to my other rhizomes next year.

Thanks Adam 0413992356

The boss has decided she wants a vegie garden so i have dug up my hop rhizomes and have then for sale. I have the following:
2 x Cascade
1 x Chinook
1 x Goldings
1 x Hersbruker

They are 3yr old rhizomes and have been in the ground for a year (previously a pot). They are a good size (see attached photo).

$20 each

Pick up from Frenchs Forest NSW.

Call me if you aee interested 0405095609

just curious how long do these take to grow and could they be left in pots forever

I would love to grab em, however I'm in Prague.
If others fall through more than happy to have a mate pick them up.

just curious how long do these take to grow and could they be left in pots forever

mine arn't in pots but from what i'v read as long as the pot is of a big enough size they will quite happily stay in one. there should be plenty of info around the site on that

I had mine in pots for many years (before the wife threw them out :angry: ). It does limit the size the rhyzone can grow, don't put it too small of a pot otherwise you will have bonsai hops, but in a decent pot you still get decent growth.

QldKev

I had mine in pots for many years (before the wife threw them out :angry: ). It does limit the size the rhyzone can grow, don't put it too small of a pot otherwise you will have bonsai hops, but in a decent pot you still get decent growth.

QldKev

cheers ill look into getting some soon

Back