• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hop Rhizomes - Cluster, Por & Chinook (adl Pickup Only - Sorry)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raven19

Homer is God
Reaction score
Got a number of these rhizomes in varying sizes for pickup if interested folks.

A bottle of your finest as payment is most welcome.

I work in town so can arrange for pickups in town (North Terrace) or at home in Balhannah.

PM or post here if interested!

Cheers & Beers!

no postage... drats...

but im in RINGWOOD!!

havnt seen any local POR which is a right shame as I have a nice spot for one...

Raven, I'd be very keen! Would you accept a brew (down the track) made from the fruits of these rhizomes? As I've only just given AG my first nudge I'm pretty sure there is room for improvement... ;) That said it is early days for the brew and an appreciative set of taste buds is always welcome to critic & provide feedback...

Raven, I'd be very keen! Would you accept a brew (down the track) made from the fruits of these rhizomes? As I've only just given AG my first nudge I'm pretty sure there is room for improvement... ;) That said it is early days for the brew and an appreciative set of taste buds is always welcome to critic & provide feedback...

I am sure we can come to some kind of arrangement! B)

PM Sent.

Latest posts

Back