Hop Rhizome Swap - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivodevo

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have just ordered a couple of chinook Rhizomes, although wouldn't mind having another type of hop instead of two of the same. Is there anyone in Melbourne that has some sort of aroma hop that would be happy to swap for one of the chinook variety?

I live in Abbotsford, although can drive to meet you if you live within the metro area. Just PM me.

Cheers,

Ivo

Hi All,

I have just ordered a couple of chinook Rhizomes, although wouldn't mind having another type of hop instead of two of the same. Is there anyone in Melbourne that has some sort of aroma hop that would be happy to swap for one of the chinook variety?

I live in Abbotsford, although can drive to meet you if you live within the metro area. Just PM me.

Cheers,

Ivo

Is it late in the season to plant Rhizomes?
I planted a few Rhizomes at the end of May and my "Cluster" has already broken the surface with 3 shoots at a few inches each :D
Fist season growing hops, so I am excited to see how they go...

OFF Topic...apologies.

If they have popped up, i would gently cover them with some straw or the likes. The snails and or cold mornings will give them a hard time otherwise. Put em back to bed!

OFF Topic...apologies.

If they have popped up, i would gently cover them with some straw or the likes. The snails and or cold mornings will give them a hard time otherwise. Put em back to bed!

Fantastic, Thanks for the advise.

Back