Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
big thanks to the lads for helping (themselves) out last night..

Disco, the beers you left are going down a treat tonight :drinks:

*and DJ.. chestnut is the nightcap tonight..

Yob said:
big thanks to the lads for helping (themselves) out last night..

Disco, the beers you left are going down a treat tonight :drinks:

*and DJ.. chestnut is the nightcap tonight..
If that's the "2 fuzzy nuts" collab brew, that is an awesome beer!! Nice way to finish a very popular and successful venture.

See you at the bar!

Sure was, it was like a mini case swap, hops. Yeast and grains going in all directions..

Was a good way to finish up.

Except for a lingering pekko or two which I'll probably throw around at the club meet next week it all but over.

Cheers to all

The final Kilo's have been sorted and are being packed but will naturally be shipped Wednesday.

Cheers all :beer:

So what you're saying is...

Thats-all-Folks-624x390.gif

was only teasing but if you do let me know.

HA.. I didnt actually realize it was you Rus..

Dont worry though, someone put through an order for Pekko and hop shotz so it didnt end up being the last.. must remember to take them all offline

:beer:

hey yob do you have a list on the colour you have used with which shots and what they actually were.

barls said:
hey yob do you have a list on the colour you have used with which shots and what they actually were.
I was going with the squirt it and see method. Yes this has got me in trouble in the past, and the missus hits hard. but bruises heal!

barls said:
Galaxy = Black
Citra = Orange
Simcoe = Green
Mosaic = Red
Nelson = Blue
Motueka = Purple

;)

Yob said:
Galaxy = Black
Citra = Orange
Simcoe = Green
Mosaic = Red
Nelson = Blue
Motueka = Purple

;)
thanks yob. all the labels i put on them fell off.

barls said:
thanks yob. all the labels i put on them fell off.
:lol: you know, thats why I went the colour coded lids, I didnt trust any labelling system I could safely apply :icon_cheers:

SBOB said:
So what you're saying is...

Thats-all-Folks-624x390.gif
unless you wanted Pekko :lol:

in all seriousness, I've taken it all offline as of now and will take whatever remains to the next club meet and step back.. :party:

Yessir, this game has played it's last card as HDA.. shitload of fun it's been too.

Latest posts

Back