Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nosco said:
Dam i missed out on Centennial
Yob said:
Mick.. have you even got space to put more hops? I was thinking of banning you from HDA as I believe your hoarding issues rival my own... just as well Im shutting down :lol:
Yeah - I know... but... Centennial... I'm probably out of luck asking if there is any more, right? Got me a Heady Topper clone coming up that would like some Centennial.

Sigh. I'll see you at next Hop Addicts Anonymous meet.

I don't think centennial is going to feature again I'm afraid, at least not yet, I'll let ypu know if I organise a 5kg bag down the line.. It's likely I'll need some too soon and luckily I still have all my contacts for bulk buys, we should do well locally out of this ;)

Yob said:
I don't think centennial is going to feature again I'm afraid, at least not yet, I'll let ypu know if I organise a 5kg bag down the line.. It's likely I'll need some too soon and luckily I still have all my contacts for bulk buys, we should do well locally out of this ;)
Me likes the sound of that

Looking like the kilo's will be listed this weekend.. Well what remains after the vultures have picked at the carcass :)

I've got some back checking of orders to do but it looks like there are still a few random bags to go. I should get time this weekend to x check and list

IN THE NEWS

I should also note, 'Dealz' may yet live on through another retailer, I've been chatting to him about it and I'm happy for the name, and associated good will to be used elsewhere, the space and format yet to be confirmed but I'm sure there will be an announcement once he can firm things up.

This was not a sale of HDA but more a goodwill transfer and I wish him all the best in that space.

Jesse

I have been waiting by the safari browser on both nights that you've recently listed and still managed to be too slow. Third times a charm!

Good luck with the bar Yob ! I'm sure you'll blitz it.

Yob said:
I should also note, 'Dealz' may yet live on through another retailer
If they want a webshop refurb, I used to be in the business and still remember the tricks. Would be happy to do an overhaul in exchange for hop-related compensation :ph34r:

the remaining bags have been carved up.. remaining is the following

Kilo lots

US Cascade $50 x 1
Columbus $50 x 1
Citra $60 x 1
Mosaic $60 x 2
Simcoe $60 x 2

will be listed tonight at about 9pm - 9:30pm

there are also a few remaining 450g random bags that will also be listed, cant remember what they are, all will be listed at the same time.

Game over.

What will become of the Pekko? I almost feel sorry for it.

Back