Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snagged myself some Brooklyn.. I don't even need it, but I simply can't help myself.

Yob if at all possible, please hold off on packing/shipping my order, might grab some other stuff tonight.

Hoploader said:
Ok 450 of simcoe and 450 of citra. If they can be consolidated into one delivery then awesome. If not no problem. Cheers mate. Bruce
I should have time to consolidate it.. will certainly try

Hoploader said:
Awesome. Cheers mate. Where is this new bar? Come down to Melbourne regularly enough for family.
Will be in Mitcham, 100 odd meters from Mitcham train station, currently called Casablanca Lounge but will change name, dont take possession till May/June

Was that the end of the Citra, or more coming in that last consignment?

Ed: Because obviously I need more hops. Should I change my moniker to Hop Junkie? Me and Malt could team up for a double Junkie Brew.

Yob said:
Will be in Mitcham, 100 odd meters from Mitcham train station, currently called Casablanca Lounge but will change name, dont take possession till May/June
The good news on that is sister lives at Richmond which is on same line.

nosco said:
I think i got the last Amarillo.....or did I?

mofox1 said:
Was that the end of the Citra, or more coming in that last consignment?

Ed: Because obviously I need more hops. Should I change my moniker to Hop Junkie? Me and Malt could team up for a double Junkie Brew.
There is still the bulk lots turning up, this process tonight was a rationalization of what was left in the combined freezers.. some of these bags just have permanent marker, not labels.. all sorts of random bags Ive tucked away and Ive listed what I can bear to part with..

The bulk lots, the kilo's will be in next week based on the tracking Ive got and I'll sort those out with interested parties once ive got them in the freezer..

Mick.. have you even got space to put more hops? I was thinking of banning you from HDA as I believe your hoarding issues rival my own... just as well Im shutting down :lol:

Yob, I'm keen on the Centennial but already placed an order tonight and not too keen to pay double for shipping - anything you can do? HDA charges for shipping at checkout

mtb said:
Yob, I'm keen on the Centennial but already placed an order tonight and not too keen to pay double for shipping - anything you can do? HDA charges for shipping at checkout
I can grab it and combine orders, refund postage on one of them.. happens.. er.. used to happen all the time.

you wont be the only one this weekend and its not an issue if its all close together, there is a process..

admit.. last weeks blitz was the exception.. a few people had double postage and I apologize for that, it was fucked up..

aaaaanywaaaaayyy.. shouldnt happen this weekend, no where near as difficult to deal with.

Sweet. In that case, you just got another order.
My shipping address in PayPal is just out of date, just noticed it then, so I'll PM you with the new address.

Any chance of some Centennial Yob, last 450g is almost gone. Citra or even U.S Cascade if I'm out of luck on that. Going to miss hop dealz aus. mate.
Don't seem to have much luck when I check the site.

Back