Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
lol.. Only the good die young..

Just think of what I can do with this energy properly channelled into beer and a bar ;)
...half price craft beer, you'll be the talk of the town in no time ;-)

Seriously, all the best in your new endeavours...

Ross said:
Seriously, all the best in your new endeavours...
no bother Ross.. Im sure a few of your bottles will make it into the fridge if people ask for them and Im sure they will.. it promises to be a lot of fun and opportunity for small craft..

little steps

Leftover Citra, Fortnight, Northern Brewer have been listed.. only one of each so first in best dressed.

I'll be doing further rationalization tonight so keep an eye out for other additions tonight probably after 10pm

:beer:

I'll take the biggest pack of whatever you'll send to Bris, 1kg parcel... anything..... Except No friends Pekko... :)

Equinox?

No equinox sorry.

Um sorting out the freezer tonight so will be in a better position to know what's available later on.

fortnight is being used heavily by Bentspoke brewery in Canberra.
very potent.

so if I add this to my cart does that reserve it while I wait for more ??

A.B. said:
fortnight is being used heavily by Bentspoke brewery in Canberra.
very potent.

so if I add this to my cart does that reserve it while I wait for more ??
I dare say since its their blend ;)

No, adding to cart does not reserve it

So Im 1 shelf in, the smallest shelf made of of bits and pieces that needed to be re packed...

thought Id spreadsheet it so I can work out how much to keep... Im up to 4.5kg..

about 10 times that to still sort out..

Hoploader said:
Just bagged a 450 of simcoe. Please hold off on delivery as I'm trying to bag citra if it comes up.
You haven't bagged anything 'til you've bagged a Pekko, Jr.!

BTW that is a joke. I bagged a Pekko but haven't even smelled it yet, so don't make any decisions based on me talking shit when I'm tipsy.

Back