Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm late to join this, what's a kg of Citra and Simcoe to buy?

Mine arrived at our post office today, by the time I received the collection card our post office was closed.
Now my hops sit there all through Easter.......bugger !!

It would surprise me if there is any left.

I know there are 1 or 2 packs in storage that I can assign to you.

Will take it to pm with you later tonight when I confirm.

nosco said:
Are the last dealz only in 1kg lots Yob?
I'm thinking that's a good idea, will cut back on the time I need to get it all together.

It hasn't proceeded through customs though so I assume it's not coming till after Easter sadly..

This thread...

mine-seagull-1024x878.png

technobabble66 said:
Can do, Deej.
Were you keen for both the simcoe & Columbus?
Did you want to do the order or me?
Yeah both, I can buy if easier for you as I've asked Yob for any mosaic that pops up so can add to that if it becomes available. I am just loading up my freezer with hops before the nuclear fallout hits.

Is the hop cartel where we buy our hops now? Except maybe you lose a knee cap if you dont pay on time. Where do I sign up?

nosco said:
Is the hop cartel where we buy our hops now? Except maybe you lose a knee cap if you dont pay on time. Where do I sign up?
Sure homie! Run it the same way as the Mexicans and drestroy all other suppliers in our path:p

all this banter I just wants me some hoppy goodness.

250/500/1kg/1shittonne of each whatever is easiest I'll take just tell me where to throw my monies.

A.B. said:
all this banter I just wants me some hoppy goodness.

250/500/1kg/1shittonne of each whatever is easiest I'll take just tell me where to throw my monies.
lol.. Only the good die young..

Just think of what I can do with this energy properly channelled into beer and a bar ;)

Latest posts

Back