Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
Im anyone's at this point...

**** Boags... **** office drinks where Boags is the best of two options..

Bloody luxury. I ended out drinking pure blonde at one a couple of years ago and didn't even have any acid. It was the least offensive of 4 or 5...

LAst postage before xmas will be this Wednesday.. a day earlier than planned as Ive got other things.. other very exciting things.. to do up country.

Orders will still be taken, packed, frozen to await the after xmas break

Thanks all for another wild year

:party:

Cheers for the amazeball service Yob.

Have my work Xmas break up today, forgot to take my Hop shot syringes. Woke up late and left in a rush... oh well

New season it is then, might stack my pennies till then, and see what other goodness I can add to the order. I do have a decent selection in the freezer but there's always space for something special.

cheers

Simdop said:
Any chance of getting some huell melon at any point?
Just placed my first order (3 bags full, don't tell SWMBO!) and noticed Huell Melon is listed as in stock, if you grab some be sure to let us know how it goes :)

Yob, do you ever do "Sampler Bags", would love to be able to grab a few grams of different flavour/aroma hops to try.
I've read of people popping a few pellets into a generic megaswill and recapping for a few days to get an idea of the flavour and aroma produced, anyone here ever tried this (might be a good way of saving all those Christmas Corona's from well meaning but misguided in-laws!).

Cheers!

Hops turned up in great time and good order - Cheers Yob!

I see Citra has just hit the shelves again, if only I had waited a few more days. So many hops and so little time - the brewers blessing/curse.

Thanks again mate!

Hey Yob

After pellets 500 Amarillo, 500 citra and 500 cascade. Can you do a privatezzzz dealzzzz on your page?

Cube said:
Hey Yob

After pellets 500 Amarillo, 500 citra and 500 cascade. Can you do a privatezzzz dealzzzz on your page?
I need to split us cascade, assuming that's the one you want?

Amarillo and citra should be listed.

Cheers

Hi Yob, site is saying you are out of NZ Cascade. Just wondering if there is anything in your freezer that you will be putting up in the next few days?

Very please to announce that HDA is now the sole distributor for craft grown, semi commercial flower hops grown locally here in Victoria from the BelgraveBrewer hop yard which I was fortunate enough to inspect yesterday, to say I was impressed is a little bit of an understatement.

The hops being sold WILL be used in the production of commercial beer just not on a vast scale.

There were some early trials >HERE< with some very positive feedback received (and continuing to come in).

Ive listed 3 varieties on the site on the >FLOWERS< page with one more to come when I can remember what it was B)

After you have used them, please add your impressions to either here or the c/o Yob thread listed above, feedback is always welcome.

This page is likely to be dedicated to these types of growers and varieties,

Hoppy brewing!

Listed today

Victoria
Cascade
Cluster

:party:

Awesome! I've been loving these so far for keg hopping and argon additions. I'm looking forward to the results from a BIPA we did with these start to finish. Will pitch on Sunday.

Excellent news, J (& BB - big ups for getting to commercial volumes!).
Another victory for the Revolution!

Just out of interest, what does BM mean next to the titles? (Might be worth clarifying on the site).
Also, it might be handy for (tight arse, "careful") buyers like myself to be assured of some flavour or aroma characteristics- like you've done a great job with for your other hops.
Obviously you might not have a solid set of descriptors out there to use just yet [emoji1]
2c

Carry on the great work! (Both of you [emoji6])

Been waiting for this after using those Victoria flowers.

Ordered 400g of Vic and Cascade. Cant wait to combine these in an American Amber!

Great work Yob and Belgrave for making these available to the AHB crowd.

Back