Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the folks that have enquired, Doesn't look like the 007 will land this week, looks like it will be early to mid next week, it's en route but still needs to clear customs here so I'd expect it to be listed, Wednesday / Thursday next week.

Sorry Peeps, Amarillo listed again after the floods.. hopefully will stay listed for a bit longer this time, plenty split and listed.

:party:

'split and listed' - sounds like how I feel after a night on the hops

Yeah, certainly is.. I'm awaiting news..

Everything with availability is pretty fucked up just now but I'm working through it.

007 just rocked up,about to have my first sniff..

There is something so deliciously exciting about fresh new hops that you've never smelled before ;)

I'll take a half....

edit : I see it is listed already....

Fresh mosaic, simcoe and 007 all up for grabs,

If I were choosing, the 007 is worth the look, pungent and sticky as all get out...

I'm going to be a good boy all day and maybe I'll get a brew in to test them out myself.. I really should be brewing stout though.

#firstworldproblems

Another halfa of the sweet sticky green stuff arrived safe and sound today. The local postmaster is onto me I think[emoji12]. Thanks again for the speedy service Yob[emoji106]

Apologies to all, no orders will be sent out Monday 4/4/16

Ive been flat out all day at the Highland games giving away beer and Im frankly too fooked to get out and get it done.

All orders will go out Tuesday.

Cheers

Yob said:
Apologies to all, no orders will be sent out Monday 4/4/16

Ive been flat out all day at the Highland games giving away beer and Im frankly too fooked to get out and get it done.

All orders will go out Tuesday.

Cheers
I was just starting to get worried that my hops would not get to me today.
Thanks for the heads up.

Hi Yob, are you expecting more Mosaic in soon?

Latest posts

Back