Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont you just love it when you get home and there is a crap load of Simcoe waiting for you :ph34r:

Will be listed either later tonight or tmoz, will also PM those that were on the wait list..

a bucket load of EKG among other should be in tmoz as well so a very busy weekend looming B)

Cheers

Yob said:
Dont you just love it when you get home and there is a crap load of Simcoe waiting for you :ph34r:

Will be listed either later tonight or tmoz, will also PM those that were on the wait list..

a bucket load of EKG among other should be in tmoz as well so a very busy weekend looming B)

Cheers
If it is the genuine EKG I will get some of those as well.

dicko said:
If it is the genuine EKG I will get some of those as well.
There's non-genuine EKG? Presumably you mean it's not from East Kent. I just didn't realise there was any EKG not from EK .:S

verysupple said:
There's non-genuine EKG? Presumably you mean it's not from East Kent. I just didn't realise there was any EKG not from EK .:S
Yes there are a few different varieties that are grown different parts of the world but there is only one EKG. :huh:

Hi Yob,
Didn't see the EKG on site. Can I get 110g of EKG off ya? My cart's including 110g of cascade and citra.

Cheers,

I will list it about noon or just after, I've not split it yet mate and don't usually list until I have, but I'll be doing it tonight so will in this case.

Cheers

Hi Yob

Dan2 and I will order our supplies as one order as he is away working at the moment.

We will want it in the one post pack to save freight. I will put it all in my name and pay for the lot myself. You can send it all to my address.

I will wait until the EKG is up as we both want those along with the Simcoe and possibly some other varieties as well.

Cheers and thanks

Yob said:
I will list it about noon or just after, I've not split it yet mate and don't usually list until I have, but I'll be doing it tonight so will in this case.

Cheers
Hi Yob, will that include the Simcoe as well.
I have started a shopping cart and will complete it when the new ones are up on the site.

I just want to give a thank you to Yob. I ordered lunchtime Tuesday (3pm in Sydney), the hops shipped Wednesday and I received them in Perth on Friday.

That's pretty awesome service, usually things take about 10 days to get to WA from the east coast.

cheers

Aces

Cheers aces, I'm looking at making an order to Perth at the moment.. Just what I wanted to hear :)

Hey Yob,

Syrian Goldings 450g is showing as $50…is that right? Looking forward to putting in an order soon.

Oakers.

As of Today, 2013 Citra (and also AU Cascade) have joined the ranks of 500g Bags, however, there is one rogue bag that weighs in at 474g,

This is on offer in the Private sales page (Access code CITRADEALZ) for the charitable price of $25

First in best dressed and there is only one of them :party:

Thanks Yob…..just claimed the Citra (as well as 1Kg of Styrians and a few other bits and pieces). I'm looking forward to my first brew with Yob quality hops.

Cheers,
Oakers.

Hops arrived today…well pleased. Ordered online on Sunday, arrived in Hobart today…fantastic service!

Oakers.

Hey Yob,
Every time I click on your website link I get a blank page.
Tried the links Google supplied with the same result. I've accessed your site before no worries so it's not the firewall.
You're in my IE11 "trusted Sites" as well & I have no problems with other websites so what's going on?

Not sure pete, snapshot from Chrome and the IE9 Ive got here on this one loads it, have you tried another browser? I'll try 11 when I get home tonight

HDA.jpg

Lo Yob

Got my recent order very quickly, thank you.

Couple of items of feedback:

1) Website lists EKG as 2013. Packet received was marked as 2012.
2) One of the packs I'd ordered (Collumbus I think?) was marked as "BONUS PACK" in texta. I'm not really sure what's bonus about it - did I get more than I ordered or something? (I haven't weighed them)

Latest posts

Back