Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
Fresh magnum among others confirmed for delivery, should be tmoz...

Plan on splitting those flowers during brew session on sat so as soon as I've got the box out to split, I'll list it and pm those that have expressed interest,

Cheers
Any chance you could PM me when you have Simcoe in stock? I know dicko is keen too so he might appreciate a PM also.

Simcoe is expected toward the end if next week (fingers crossed) will try to make a list up of folks on the wait.

Cheers

Yob said:
Simcoe is expected toward the end if next week (fingers crossed) will try to make a list up of folks on the wait.

Cheers

Put me down for a pound of Simcoe, I'm getting dangerously low.

roger.jpg

Plan on splitting those flowers during brew session on sat/quote]

"One for the kettle...one for the customer..one for the kettle...one for the customer"...etc

Hi Yob,
Dan2 is spot on, you can put me on the list for 1/2 kg or a pound of Simcoe.
I will watch this thread and shoot you through an order when it arrives.

Thanks

dicko said:
Hi Yob,
Dan2 is spot on, you can put me on the list for 1/2 kg or a pound of Simcoe.
I will watch this thread and shoot you through an order when it arrives.

Thanks

Me too. :p

@ Batz, done mate

Site just updated and order received for

German Magnum
German Hallertau
German Spalt
Zythos
Galaxy
English First Gold

Going to be a busy weekend if Im to brew, split the flowers as well as this lot... :lol:

:icon_cheers:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING HOP WEIGHTS:

Effective now, HDA is changing the model just a tad, Im going to slowly phase out the 450g bags to 500g bags, This will align my packaging for convenience with the 1kg Bag size line, as in, effectively I can split bricks into 500g sizes and make life easier for the 1kg packaging.

Prices for the moment will remain the same in the 450g slot, so that equals an extra 50g per bag for free ;) (there may need to be a slight price adjustment down the line but for now Im happy to let it ride)

The change so far has happened on only one of the bricks that was split over the weekend.

2013 Hallertau Mittlefru.. Now in 500g

As I progressively split more bricks, these will be added to the 500g slot.

Please check product descriptions to see which have had the change.

:icon_cheers:

Further to above, To be split and packaged tonight. (Already noted on the site)

2013 German Magnum Now in 500g
2013 Chinook Now in 500g

Yob said:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING HOP WEIGHTS:

Effective now, HDA is changing the model just a tad, Im going to slowly phase out the 450g bags to 500g bags, This will align my packaging for convenience with the 1kg Bag size line, as in, effectively I can split bricks into 500g sizes and make life easier for the 1kg packaging.
Further developments

2013 US Cascade now listed into the 500g Bag split size as listed on the site, I think there are a couple of 2012 US Cascade 110g left before 2013 being listed, bit unsure actually, will have to have a Captain Cook tonight

:icon_drool2:

Back