Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooo Yob, was wondering when you will have Galaxy (and other Aus hops) back on? was hoping to order a 450g pack when its available? (no urgent rush)

I may have some next week mate, been kinda holding out for fresh season but I think I'll need an interim supply until it becomes available, it's an awkward time of year..

Yob said:
I may have some next week mate, been kinda holding out for fresh season but I think I'll need an interim supply until it becomes available, it's an awkward time of year..
No urgent thing on my account, I'm still 3-4 weeks away from the paycheck that the financial controller will release to me...

Hey Yob.
the site isn't letting me add nelson to my cart, do you have any left?

Hi Yob, was looking to order some Amarillo and Chinook (110g packs) among other things, site won't let me add them to the cart. Will these be available soon?

IsonAd said:
Hey Yob.
the site isn't letting me add nelson to my cart, do you have any left?

What size mate?

Another Ash said:
Hi Yob, was looking to order some Amarillo and Chinook (110g packs) among other things, site won't let me add them to the cart. Will these be available soon?
Yep, sure do, been anniversary weekend so haven't been looking at stocks listed/splitting, will have a look tonight after 8 and have a day of splitting in front of me tmoz, plenty of chinook and Amarillo to split.

Cheers and apologies, gotta keep SWMBO happy first lads ;)

Sorry just saw second part of your response. No rush on the nelson.

Not the lot that just came in, had a look for a reserve pack to no avail last night, I should have some near the end of this week though.

Yob said:
What size mate?

Yep, sure do, been anniversary weekend so haven't been looking at stocks listed/splitting, will have a look tonight after 8 and have a day of splitting in front of me tmoz, plenty of chinook and Amarillo to split.

Cheers and apologies, gotta keep SWMBO happy first lads ;)
Ordered, thanks.

Hi Yob, looking to place an order for nelson & citra 450g bags (amongst others no doubt) , just wondering if you have any simcoe kicking around that you've misplaced?!! I realise you have some due in the next week or so, but was planning an order today or tomorrow... thanks for advising,

Hey Mate,

Looking for some Hallertauer pellets. Either 110g or 450g if in stock?
Can hold off for a few weeks if not in.

Hi Yob

Was planning on ordering a small bag of Magnum with the 1kg of Cascade flowers but the site says it's all gone. Any chance you've got a bit hiding in the corner of your freezer?

PM me when you've split that 5 kg bag & I'll place the order straight away

Thanks!

breakbeer said:
Hi Yob

Was planning on ordering a small bag of Magnum with the 1kg of Cascade flowers but the site says it's all gone. Any chance you've got a bit hiding in the corner of your freezer?
Dunno mate, currently doing orders so will see if there is anything about once Ive completed those... TBH, struggling to get the time to get to those flowers but am trying...

pant pant...

Wear yourself out on the weekend Yob? ;)

yeah, ******* painting the new laundry/study and helping install a kitchen... has been chaos of the highest order... speaking of..

Have just finished packing all orders up to those placed after 2pm today.. those I'll have to do tmoz Im sorry.

Sorry lads, Im not gunna get to the flowers tonight, possibly Wednesday/Thursday but more likely the weekend, flowers take a goodly while to pack.

@breakbeer, mate, I think all the magnum is spoken for, but I'll have fresh stock this week so should be all good for you by the time i get to the flowers.

Fresh magnum among others confirmed for delivery, should be tmoz...

Plan on splitting those flowers during brew session on sat so as soon as I've got the box out to split, I'll list it and pm those that have expressed interest,

Cheers

Latest posts

Back