Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, I've still got roughly 7.5 gigatonnes of hops in my freezer, but I was worried that I might not be able to get any flowers if I suddenly ran out.

Hops delivered today, another happy customer.
Cheers Yob!
I'll put a brew down in the next couple days hopefully.

Got some of the new (to me) local hops in the mail yesterday thanks, looking foward to putting the Summer and Vic Secret together in a hop sock and throwing it into my Galaxy hopped golden ale for my first all Aussie experiment.

Remember what the Simcoe shortage was like?

Numerous varieties are currently under pressure, centennial will be amoung them.

One of the good things to come out of these sorts of events is that it forces us to het a little more creative and maybe try some different hops we otherwise would not.

Yob said:
Remember what the Simcoe shortage was like?

Numerous varieties are currently under pressure, centennial will be amoung them.

One of the good things to come out of these sorts of events is that it forces us to het a little more creative and maybe try some different hops we otherwise would not.
How are your centennial supplies at the moment? Need some for an upcoming brew and if they're about to become difficult to get I'd better get off my ass and order some.

JD

No worries, I can always sub it for something else.

Yob, getting any more calypso??. It matches perfectly with saison and I'm loving it. Need more!

shit.. someone asked me the other day about that and Ive forgotten to look...

I may have a bit stashed away I could be convinced to part with, will have a look tonight for you, broadly speaking Yes, I plan to re-stock as soon as I can..

had some issues recently with a consignment that was ordered 3 weeks ago not turn up from the States so Ive got a few isues to sort out currently.. (no that it contained Calypso)

most vexing

Re: Centennial. Some 2012 stocks in by the end of the week, I may be able to source some more and will do so if I can get hold of it, it's confirmed that it will be tight and hard to get in the coming year.

Re: Ahtanum, Im stocking up also as it'll be difficult / impossible to get hold of in the coming year.

Re: US Cascade, see above, with Centennial being hit hard, guess what will be under increased pressure...

Im also getting some Citra in because it looks like it will be in the new year until 2103 stock of this becomes available.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Back