Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping you had enough to fill my order of two pounds mate?

Hey yob

Got my 110g today cheers for your assistance

They will be in use for my ipa this weekend

I might take this opportunity to put out there that I think I have the future postage options sorted which should see a slight reduction in postage prices across the board.. Still nred to finalise a few things but am looking forward to bringing postage prices down as well!!

Rock on

Yob,

I put an order through on the 3 Apr for 450g of Galaxy and have heard nothing. I was thinking they just got shipped but a week is a long time from melb to sydney.

any ideas? i can pm more details if necessary

Nice work Yob...Ill be ordering from you mate. Gotta support Aussie business. And Im interested to try some Mosaic.

PacNorWest said:
Yob,

I put an order through on the 3 Apr for 450g of Galaxy and have heard nothing. I was thinking they just got shipped but a week is a long time from melb to sydney.

any ideas? i can pm more details if necessary
Please PM me the order details and your purchase name and I will look up the tracking number as soon as I get home tonight, being 450g it would have been in an express post pack and all order details are stored. All orders (if placed before about 8-9pm) are shipped the following day.

Hay mate, it says it's been delivered.

Please see attached.

Oddly it says delivered yesterday which is quite a long time for delivery.. will be into them about that you can be sure..

Capture.JPG

thanks Yob!

I will have to have an argue with the mail center at my work, maybe there is another home brewer who is hoping i wont pick it up.

great customer service, highly appreciated!

Awesome to see dry yeast up on the site, when is it expected to land as I may delay an order till then.
Cheers

Pacnorwest- Contact your post office I would say the posty forgot or couldn't be f'ed leaving a pickup card.
Had this a few times on the central coast. 1 time with an o/s order it had sat there for close to 2 weeks if I had left it a few more days they would have turfed it.

Mate, I honestly cant give a firm answer, I could be off to the hospital delivery ward at any time now so will have reduced capacity to organise details..

There are some folk that are very reluctant to sell yeast to me and are making thinks a mite difficult, I have other options and routes I can go down (and have told them so) and will do so if/when push comes to shove (which it may)

All that said, I expect it to be in the week to 2 week zone,

will be stocking (I think) S-23, either BRY-97 (this is what I am trying to secure) or US-05, WB-06 and T-58 (I think)

Cheers Yob,
Received my first order from you on Monday (110g of centennial and 110g simcoe), very quick turnaround and look forward to using your services in the future!

Now I just need the rest of my ingredients and I can make my planned American style IPA :D

I still can't figure out BRY-97. Some people say it's great, other people say it mutes hop aroma compared to US-05 ...

The thing that I have noticed about it is it's floccing.. drops like a stone

Ive got a keg conditioning ATM with it so should get a taste later this week, and I plan to put it into a 1090 Imperial tmoz to see how it handles a high grav situation.

Will soon see both ways I guess ;)

slash22000 said:
I still can't figure out BRY-97. Some people say it's great, other people say it mutes hop aroma compared to US-05 ...
Sorry, should I say OT? :icon_offtopic:

BRY97: Its great as it drops better than US05 but yes it does strip a tiny tiny bit which US05 doesn't... IMO only.

Try it and figure it out :p

2c.

Best wishes with that trip to the hospital, been there a couple of times myself for the same reason. It sure is an adventure.
Just placed an order, will probably go again when the yeast arrives.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back