Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Logman said:
:icon_offtopic:

Have you brewed with Mosaic Yob? I've seen that one before and thought it looked interesting...Not like Nelson Sauvin is it or more like a Centennial sort of thing?

Any plans to keep EKG, Fuggles, Magnum? I use quite a bit of these in dark beers.
Yep, twice now mate (1 still cubed), smelled amazing, kind of cirtaesque, going to be fruity for sure, brew should be almost finished so will keg it this weekend and sample next week I should think.

Just noticed the *110g packs have dropped off the site, will have a look and work out why.

@ B Metcalfe.. Order received and will be posted out tmoz mate.

*ed

Cheers

Awesome prices Yob, def be getting my next few sets of Galaxy from here!!

have to love the southen hemisphere hops staying in the south

Yob, did you get my order from last night? Cheers. :kooi:

All orders placed last night prior to 10pm have been mailed as of about 20 mins ago. There were a couple that came in after 10 that will be posted tmoz. I think you might be amoungst those Gibbo (just had a quick look)

Will be going as normal mail so should make it to you by the weekend :icon_cheers:

ploto said:
Always nice to see someone put their money where their mouth is, good work Yob.

Question, will Mosiac be made available in 110g packs?
110g Packs now listed again.. for some reason the site had thought I'd sold out.

Sorry about that.. at least I know the inventory function works :)

Another minor spelling error Dop - instead of Hop on the Useful links page

Fixed.. Thanks for that.. it's a problem proof reading when youre near the end of a keg of IPA.. :party:

:lol: packaging does take me back so somewhat shadier times, I just dont have to freak out when someone knocks at the door :lol:

Btw, Yob, forgot to say "Congratulations" on both spawnings.

Will be sure to take advantage of one of them in the near future.

Can you please offer express post as a delivery option in the future? It isn't much more expensive, and it means much less time for hops in the sun for those of us in WA. Stuff usually gets here on day 2 rather than next week.

If you want express to WA, peeps can always email me and we can sort it out, the Cheap postage option was something I thought of for folks only wanting a 110g baggie, as soon as you get to 450g (and above) it's express all the way. Only below that is the cheap postage option, I felt that if someone only wanted 110g to try they shouldnt be penalised into expensive postage.

As I say, if you want other than listed prices, Im always contactable.

:icon_cheers:

Good onya Yob

Always glad to help out small business

You had to use the "N" word didn't ya Yob! Oh well I guess I'll just have to resign myself to spending some more money.

Muddy Waters said:
You had to use the "N" word didn't ya Yob! Oh well I guess I'll just have to resign myself to spending some more money.

Thanks for the kind words 'over there' too mate, interested to see if he lets it fly.

djar007 said:
Looks like you are going to be busy yob. I would like to see some pacifica and halertau in the future.
TBH mate they weren't on my radar at this point, but will ask about availability. Didn't know Pacifica was popular, it's a real concern that if I buy too much of something that doesn't move a great deal that I will still have the same stock the following year so I need to be a touch careful with what and how much I get.

Well done Yob, but surely you know that most of us home brewers spend so much on their equipment that they can't afford ingredients? :huh: :blink: Maybe that's just me. :lol:

Even so, when I get through some more of the hops in the freezer I'll be all over it like flies on a pile of very seductive manure. :icon_drool2:

Cheers mate, as I said earlier, I do realise the timing is terrible as many people will have stocked up already, Im a few months late with this but was out of my control, but hay, better late than never :icon_cheers:

I really really wanted to bed this in before the little yobette destroys my capacity for sleep and motivation to extend myself to this.

Strike while the iron is hot they say :rolleyes:

Alright, wierd place for a first post I guess.

Going to place an order because pricing seems good and you're actually stocking Amarillo and Simcoe which I've found annoying as hell to get my hands on for some reason. Just to be sure before ordering though, small orders are just standard post packs? So around 2-3 days to Brisbane? Just hoping they arive before the weekend.

Back