Hoops Driving Adventure

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoops

Reaction score
I am driving to Perth for Xmas holidays and will be there for a few weeks so I am keen to meet up with fellow AHB'ers and have a few beers and talk brewing stuff. As I'm driving through Adelaide a meet-up with some Adelaide brewers would be on the cards too.
Looking at passing through Adelaide early-mid December and getting into Perth a couple of days after that.
If anyones keen to catch up let me know and I'll see what I can organise.
Also if anyone in Adelaide wants anything (of reasonable size) taken to the sandgropers let me know and I may be able to take it with me.

Looking foward to checking out all the microbreweries :)
Bring on summer :chug: :chug: :chug:

Hoops

alls i want for xmas is.....to be in adelaide or perth <_<
it aint gonna happen this year :( :angry:
oh well two years to go to early release ;) :lol:

cheers
big d

Hoops what suburb will you be in while you are here? I'll be keen to catch up while you are over here.

I think I may be next in line for a Perth AHB brewday so if others are keen I am sure it can be organised. :chug:

bigd you can cook up an excuse to get away from the heat up there for a week or so :wacko: it would have to be cooler down this way.

Jason

I will be staying around Hamersley so spending lotsa time at Scarborough and Trigg.
B) Best beaches in Australia!

Whereabouts are you?

planning on quite a few visits next year jason ;)

Not that near to Scarborough :rolleyes: in Atwell which is about 20mins South on the freeway or a bit slower now that they are digging the f#$ing thing up again!

Don't know if there are any good pubs in that kneck of the woods. I am sure you will make it to freo :)

I've been known to sink a few beers at the Sail & Anchor :chug:

hey - was that a brewday you mentioned there Jason ?!!!!

Hoops - what dates are you working on? It would be great to catch up.

Hoops

You are welcome to visit and stay over at the BrewInn Barossa and sink a few beers - either on the way over to perth or on the way back...

PM me if you are interested....

Hey Ken,
Looks like the BrewInn Barossa is a regular B&B! ;)

Cheers,
TL

GMK said:
Hoops

You are welcome to visit and stay over at the BrewInn Barossa and sink a few beers - either on the way over to perth or on the way back...

PM me if you are interested....
Thanks Ken, I will get in contact and see what we can come up with.
Very flexible at the moment with dates but I will have to sort something out soon. It's only around 2 weeks til I leave. Probably arriving in Perth around 18 Dec and departing around 10 Jan but again everything's flexible.

Hoops

Crap should have payed more attention to the dates, thought it was all next year. My callendar is pretty stuffed until post xmas.

May be able to sneak out one day before depending on what is going on. After XMAS should be better, anyway I am sure something can be organised.

Post Xmas is fine with me. As usual I will be playing everything by ear and as yet I have no dates set for anything. All I know is 25 Dec is Xmas with lotsa beers and 31 Dec is New Years Eve again, lotsa beers.

Hoops,

Try the Swann microbrewery nice sitting by the river with a selection of thier brews.

Pumpy

Hoops,
I'm keen for a few whenever....

I've also got my eye on a 25kg sack of Kirin malt for you that a mate is sitting on.... WestCoast brewers are out of it.

Asher for now

Awesome. Looking foward to meeting up with everyone.
Also looking foward to the beach, breweries, beers and babes, not necessarily in that order :p

Hoops there is also that place at Frematle where they make that Little Creatures Pale ale thats a nice fruity drop

Pumpy

I'm around all Dec and early Jan and would be up for anything, meet at a micro, or can do a sampling or brew day at my place if you want. I've got two brews made with Kirrin malt available for sampling.

Forget Ashers 25 kg sack. Get a trailer and take a 1 tonne bulka bag back with you.

Guest Lurker said:
Forget Ashers 25 kg sack. Get a trailer and take a 1 tonne bulka bag back with you.
For god's sake don't temp me - I'm coming over with a ute !

Well im sure us adealide brewers be able to work something out but most of our brew things are in jan

Back