Hoops Adelaide Stop Over

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you made it down south again Batz, gotta love your enthusiasm for beer.

Seeya next time round,

tdh

Damn work :angry: If only I could have taken holidays a bit earlier we could have met up in Adelaide Batz. Oh well, will have to catch up in QLD next year :chug:

I should be arriving in Adelaide Saturday night, or early Sunday morning then heading to chiller's for a brew day and crashing at Jayse's for the night. Not sure what time we're finishing up or what's happening afterwards but hopefully I will get a chance to meet up with alot of you SA brewers this weekend.

Hoops

Afraid I'm not going to be able to make it to anything this weekend, but I know you'll have a great weekend Hoops.

avagoodone

Well I arrived in Perth a few days ago and have started on my HB supplies already. Cracked my keg of oatmeal stout (first stout Ive brewed - AG) and I'm very happy with it, especially after it's "ute conditioning".

Had a great time in Adelaide, and special thanks to Chiller for hosting the brew day at his house and to Jayse for providing me a place to crash, and a few nightcaps.
Tasted some very impressive beers while I was there and got to see the NASA burners in action first-hand. (Then I went and bought a couple)

Had a great day with Jayse out at Grumpys making sure I tried all the beers on tap. My favourite being the Pale Ale. Thanks to Andrew and Thomas for their hospitality and tour of the premisis. I would certainly recommend anyone that hasn't been out there to go and check it out and have a few beers.

Thanks again Adelaide brewers

Hoops

Damn find bunch of brewers in Adelaide and Perth hey Hoops , really nice one in Dampier too ;)

Was a great couple of days 'sampling' beer with you hoops, :chug: your welcome here anytime.
Iam supprised you even remember that much of your adelaide stop over with the steady flow of fine beers consumed. B)
All the best for the new year and don't forget your new found brewing family here in adelaide next time your in the neighbourhood.

Jayse

Was good to meet you, Hoops, and a great day at chiller's. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back