Homemade Singlevessel Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punkin

Rarely Serious
Reaction score
Can't post a link to the thread without breaching the rules, but someone on a forum i participate on decided they wanted a brewery like the braumeister.

Being a diy sorta guy he built one. pid controlled ect.

Vessel_w_lid.jpg

Personally i think it's a hundred times prettier than the braumeister. B)

I don't have a lot of detail on it yet.

Can't post a link to the thread without breaching the rules, but someone on a forum i participate on decided they wanted a brewery like the braumeister.

Being a diy sorta guy he built one. pid controlled ect.

View attachment 53954

Personally i think it's a hundred times prettier than the braumeister. B)

I don't have a lot of detail on it yet.

It's quite nice. Excellent craftman ship and very well polished. For this alone it scores alot higher in my book then 95% of other DIY.

This bloke has some serious skill.

I'm also following this on another forum ;)

hey punkin,

could you ask him where he got the pump and how much, I'm assuming he lives in Australia

cheers steve

Great looking machine.

It would be good to see some specs.

I'll give some more details as i get them.

Pump info...

A new Laing circulation pump (E1 model), a small 12V hot water pump and some PIDs and a timer.

Got some connections and a BCS 460, I would need some help on programming this little beast later, if possible.

The 50 Ltr version will have to work wireless on WiFi with the BCS, the 20 Ltr version will work more simple with a PID and a timer for the pump mashing sequence.

Itll take some time to have it done but Im gonna get heat on the SS tonight.

The control on PC...

malt_haus_BCS.jpg

hey i was just looking at that site and someone has made a grain mill using armatures out of washing machine motors as the rollers :blink:

mad skills those dark-siders :)

All of "red's" gear is the goods. He doesn't go half assed either. That control panel is pretty amazing.

I suspect there is a number of us that are dark-siders ;)

Hell, we're all doing the same thing, just some of us collect the steam sometimes.

Back to the topic..... ;)

Back