Homebrewers appreciation society

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, I am unable to see that without signing up. :(

Oh really? That sucks. Here:

Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 4.58.40 pm.png

Spuds_Export.jpg

The Woy Woy's first part might be a bit offensive. Not sure they did too much research.

Yeah, I think their fact checker had an off day....
If I was available, I would go on a recruiting mission

On one of the fb pages I mod there are dozens of brewers on Central Coast. We're not very well networked here. Doesn't surprise me that business is trying to cash in.

On one of the fb pages I mod there are dozens of brewers on Central Coast. We're not very well networked here. Doesn't surprise me that business is trying to cash in.

Hi Fungrel,
I’m the owner of the pizza shop, have previously worked at Six String and and a stint at Grifter Brewing Co. Since opening up the shop last Jan we have made it a priority to rotate our beer list once a fortnight and put on Woy Woy’s first craft beer festival in July. The Appriciation Society idea was discussed by three different members of this forum that come into the shop. Put on a beer, eat pizza and encourage more of our followers to come and learn about home brewing.
Pizzas are half price, so hardly ‘cashing in’. Hope to see you down there, should be a good night!

Thanks for the info. What do you mean by 'put on a beer' - do brewers bring their own?

Thanks for the info. What do you mean by 'put on a beer' - do brewers bring their own?

Is there a post that you were replying to? if so, I cannot see it.

I might have to drop in for a bit I think, I didnt realise where it was, its pretty much next door to my Wednesday appointment... provided im not shopped off to Melbourne that night.

I might have to drop in for a bit I think, I didnt realise where it was, its pretty much next door to my Wednesday appointment... provided im not shopped off to Melbourne that night.
Didn’t realise where it was? It’s pretty much the only good pizza joint on the peninsula.

It should be noted I am in no way affiliated with this business. I just happen to follow a lot of local businesses on the peninsula.

From what I’ve heard, it’s kind of a bring a beer swap meet type of thing

Didn’t realise where it was? It’s pretty much the only good pizza joint on the peninsula.

It should be noted I am in no way affiliated with this business. I just happen to follow a lot of local businesses on the peninsula.

From what I’ve heard, it’s kind of a bring a beer swap meet type of thing

I didnt realise it was that pizza place, havent tried them yet
I used to get pizza there a few years ago (different owners etc) but since then, we have been trying every pizza place between daleys point and kariong with minor success.

Best place Ive found is the wood fired place inside Ettalong bowlo. Worth a look if you havent been there... doesnt do takeaway AFAIK

Latest posts

Back