Quantcast

Homebrew Plug On Channel 31

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

remi

Reaction score
Hi All,

I was interviewed for a Channel 31 beer/wine related program called 'Top Drop' a couple of weeks ago. I missed it on the night, but the video is now on their webpage for 'catch-up' viewing.

Hopefully I've given the world of homebrew a good bit of promotion, without crapping on too much (unlikely). The interview happens over 2 sections in the show, interspersed with a visit to the Darebin homemade wine and beer festival.

Enjoy...

http://www.c31.org.au/schedule/view/episode/60531

Remi

manticle

Standing up for the Aussie Bottler
Reaction score
Nice that the interviewer gave you space to explain the process without trying to be too goofy.

Good interview.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
:icon_drool2: powdered beer :unsure:

Nice one Dr

ED: Whats the lagging on those pots mate?

davo4772

Reaction score
Nice one. +1 for the lagging on the pots.

remi

Reaction score
It's Neoprene (ie wetsuit material). Pots by beerbelly.

Remi

Wolfy

Reaction score
Nice interview and setup.

So much better than the joke Andrew Gaze made of a similar segment recently on a commercial station.

brettprevans

HB so good, it will raise the dead
Reaction score
Flicked over to top drop tonight.

fuckwits filming what ever. No clue about anything. Almost bogans . Fkn sad. Disappointing

remi

Reaction score
I must say- although nice guys to deal with, their beer/brewing knowledge was pretty poor...

brettprevans

HB so good, it will raise the dead
Reaction score
The bar manager they were speaking with had no clue. He told them Kilkenny is a light version of guinness. WTF! 2 entirely diff beer styles. Oh well.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
It's not just brewing, have you ever noticed that if there's something you actually know a lot about (for example breeding fox terriers or collecting Ming Dynasty porcelain) whenever the subject comes up in the media, they invariably get it dead wrong. Makes you realise what a load of utter shyte we are being fed with regards to everything else that's going on.

Tex083

Reaction score
Yep the media is a lode of "shyte"as you put it.
Im an Paramedic from Victoria and the shit they say in the media about us is so far from the truth it makes me mad!

bum

Not entitled to an opinion
Reaction score
It's not just brewing, have you ever noticed that if there's something you actually know a lot about (for example breeding fox terriers or collecting Ming Dynasty porcelain) whenever the subject comes up in the media, they invariably get it dead wrong. Makes you realise what a load of utter shyte we are being fed with regards to everything else that's going on.
That show about the litter of foxies investigating the vases stolen from the museum must have really twisted your knickers.

mwd

Awful Ale Apprentice
Reaction score
Just watched the 12th July Episode on the web Ballarat Beer Festival looks like IPA is the most fashionable brew these days from the craftbreweries.

Latest posts