Quantcast

Homebrew Game

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Gerardic

Reaction score
Apologies for the post if it is inappropriate. (and apologises for misleading title, it is late, I meant to say microbrewery game, not homebrew and Pint Craft, not Pub Craft)

Pint Craft! A brewing game!
I thought this is a bit related tobrewing, and it looks good, a bit fun! There is a project on Kickstarter which is looking for funding to start production and make a brewing game. Was given the link by my brother, who claim this will be my new favourite game. He may be spot on.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nickhe...ft?ref=category

For the record, I am going to be a backer when my next pay comes in!

odo5435

Reaction score
It appears that you can only download some sort of a card game from your linked site. Is this a computer-based game or a malt-coloured version of "Uno". Even more importantly to me, does the game come in a Linux version?

kixbooty

Reaction score
Apologies for the post if it is inappropriate. (and apologises for misleading title, it is late, I meant to say microbrewery game, not homebrew and Pint Craft, not Pub Craft)

I thought this is a bit related tobrewing, and it looks good, a bit fun! There is a project on Kickstarter which is looking for funding to start production and make a brewing game. Was given the link by my brother, who claim this will be my new favourite game. He may be spot on.

I gotta say, this looks like the worst game i've ever seen in my life

bum

Not entitled to an opinion
Reaction score
Let's be fair, barls. It looks a hell of a lot better than that sub-Geocities travesty.

JDW81

I make wort, the yeast make it beer.
Reaction score

What is wrong with good old 500?

Gerardic

Reaction score
What is wrong with good old 500?
Playing with your kids and getting them into brewing? Shrugs, I am a Settlers of Catan player and often love those board + card games and am on the outlook for others.

Latest posts