Homebrew For The Win!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wisey

Reaction score
Going to watch our local 20/20 cricket match friday night with a mate and our homebrew....

I dont think many people treasure the simple things in life? I reckon we are living like kings!

Cheers
Wisey

Ssshhhhh! dont tell too many others - the secret might get out! :lol:

Nothing like a good session on some good beers and watching cricket.

Well, real cricket anyway. I'll wait for the first test thanks. Death to false cricket!

Has anyone tried to sneak in a dark ale or stout in a coke bottle to the cricket..or any other sporting event?

I have thought about it but never done it. $6 for a cup of mid strength is not great value in my books.

I used to know a guy who was high-up in the management at the coca cola factory in NZ. He used to head down to the canning section with a bottle of Jack and have the boys make him a dozen premixed jack and cokes. Real easy to sneak a sealed can of coca cola into a match :)

Yeah, the trick with the coke bottle would be keeping that plastic tear-off ring in one piece... that and some added trickery of bringing it in a plastic shopping bag with a reciept from that day showing the purchase of.... amongst other things a 2L bottle of Coke (just to really throw them off if questions start being asked).

2020 - if that ferments out that will be one hell of a brew!! :blink:

Seriously though, good work! FURKIN OATH! HB FTW!!

:)

Back