Homebrew Ads

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snow

Beer me up, Scotty!
Reaction score
On my way to work this morning, I spotted a council bus with a full sized ad on the side for Coopers homebrew concentrate. The slogan was "Cloudy but Mine!". Good to see HB being advertised to a wider market, but refering to it as cloudy doesn't sit well with me...

Cheers - Snow

They advertise sparkling ale the same way here, "Cloudy but fine". Not sure if you've seen those up there, but it doesn't seem to do their sales any harm. I think "Cloudy but mine!" is a clever play on that ad.

oh, now it makes a bit more sense. I didn't realise it was an extension of the Sparkling Ale campaign.

In addition to Kai's comments, IMHO anything that promotes homebrew as quality beer (by association with Coopers Sparkling Ale) and not "kit + kg dextrose in unsterilised fermentor at 28C" :rolleyes: is indeed a good thing.

They are advertising on the state busses in Sydney too.
Spotted one last week. Don't remember the ad, but remember it was Coopers and homebrew.
Thought summer must be coming and good on them.

Beers,
Doc

MCWB said:
In addition to Kai's comments, IMHO anything that promotes homebrew as quality beer (by association with Coopers Sparkling Ale) and not "kit + kg dextrose in unsterilised fermentor at 28C" :rolleyes: is indeed a good thing.
Well at least my fermenter is sterilized.

I saw one of those ads on a tram in melbourne the other day. I dont know if too many people pay much attention to it.

sosman: Not sure if I made my point clear there; I wasn't knocking k+k at all, rather I was getting at the impression many people must surely have of homebrew (i.e. bad homebrew, resulting from poor conditions, poor sanitation etc). A bit OT, sorry. :)

This is the pic from the add. Thought it'd look better on my fridge than on a bus.

fridge.JPG

damn, i want a font, i have the freezer, all i need is the font, looks nice..

Latest posts

Back