Home Building Forum

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

delboy

Reaction score
hey lads what about a specific forum on bar building and bar room ideas and constuction techniques?
I belive that many of the forum members are great inventors and ideas people and belive that a dedicated forum on how to put your bar together and set it up would be a great addition to this site .
most of us can brew and brew well and we have the gear to serve it to but it would be nice to have a bar or a dedicated room to build a bar or even a small back yard pub .we could swap ideas and even materials to make every man or woman who is in this hobby to go one further and have a bar .
ideas on bargain buys and layouts where to get bits and how to recycle stuff so it looks great and adds atmospher to any bar .
there could be American themes , english themes , irish themes , garage themes , sporting themes and even the all australian sports theme.

so you could build and put together a real master peice at what you would be comfortable at spending it can be as budget consious as you like or as elaberate as you whant but wih pictures and ideas you could only be inspired and also learn how to be good at D.I.Y :D

members could get inspiration off each other and even help where help was needed .

what do you all think > there is not much out there on this and i am sure that many members have been to a pub or bar they realy loved that they would like to replicate it in some why if they could .but ask themselves where do we start.
well it could start right here .
your comments would be nice :beer:

tanked :chug:

jayse

Black Label Society
Reaction score
I'll vouch for that idea.

Houses of the holy
Jayse

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Good idea Tanked.
As this would involve a lot of pictures to show off such great setups I think it would be best suited in the Gallery. Yes I know it isn't live again yet, but it is getting close.

Doc

Guest Lurker

Big Dog Brewing
Reaction score
If the new gallery is similar to the old one then you can add several lines of text to each photo, which would allow you to describe the sources of materials etc.

My first post in such a gallery would be about bamboo. Its free, its flexible, it lasts a long time, and its quite strong. Having built a bar out of it I am now experimenting with 6 pack holders for longnecks and various other things.

Latest posts