Home Brewing Segment On Abc Brisbane Local Radio Tonight

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tallie

Reaction score
For anyone interested in a laugh, it sounds like I might be speaking on ABC local radio about home brewing tonight after 7pm. Hope I don't say anything too daft!

Cheers,
tallie

For anyone interested in a laugh, it sounds like I might be speaking on ABC local radio about home brewing tonight after 7pm. Hope I don't say anything too daft!

Cheers,
tallie

I'll be listening, don't say anything daft now :lol:
I have it on my internet radio now, well the station anyway.

it's on in a minute, after the news....come on brewers login and support a fellow brewer.

Whoa!

He shouldn't said that about you know who?

Well done mate, enjoy your Oktoberfest :party:

Good job, no stuff ups and now time to sit back and enjoy your beer!

QldKev

Good one Tallie. Pity they were not a bit more inquizative regarding the AG brewing but good all the same. Also finally learnt how to pronounce your last name.
Finished off with Slim.

Cheers Brad

Awe... missed it
Anywhere for a replay?
Daz

Thanks guys - the festbier is going down well!

Good one Tallie. Pity they were not a bit more inquizative regarding the AG brewing but good all the same. Also finally learnt how to pronounce your last name.
Finished off with Slim.

Cheers Brad

Yeah, not too many surprises there unfortunately. As Parks mentioned on FB, it's hard to get back into the beginner mindset after so long!

Cheers,
tallie

Is there any way to replay it, or did you record it?

You know you could play it to us at BABBs next week...

Is there any way to replay it, or did you record it?
A mate of mine tried to record it, but the copy I received didn't work properly. I'll post a link if I get something that works. Maybe they'll post it on the ABC website too at some stage.

You know you could play it to us at BABBs next week...
Yeah, maybe not ;)

Cheers,
tallie

Certainly doesn't hurt to have the radio producer getting into home brew, could be the makings of a regular spot...
Brewin' with Tallie...

yum beer said:
Certainly doesn't hurt to have the radio producer getting into home brew, could be the makings of a regular spot...
Brewin' with Tallie...
I like the sound of it, but it's a different producer/presenter this time.

2 hours to go!

Back