Home Brewing Comp For Bendigo Brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As per the post in Better Beer for Bendigo FB page -

The Bendigo Home Brew Competition will be returning in September! Saturday 3rd of September at the Goldmines Hotel. We're hoping to make this event bigger than last time, so we're giving everyone the extra time to get some extra brews on, and allow those who didn't have a chance last time to enter the competition! Entries via [email protected]. More details will be early next week. Please spread the word! Happy Brewing!

Bump

As per the post in Better Beer for Bendigo FB page -

The Bendigo Home Brew Competition will be returning in September! Saturday 3rd of September at the Goldmines Hotel. We're hoping to make this event bigger than last time, so we're giving everyone the extra time to get some extra brews on, and allow those who didn't have a chance last time to enter the competition! Entries via [email protected]. More details will be early next week. Please spread the word! Happy Brewing!

I have a Munich Dunkel carbing up for this one... It was a great night last time even if you don't want to enter. Some great beers, some not so good but there's something great about standing in a pub drinking homebrew and hearing random people around you talking about hyrdometers, mash temps and cube hopping!

I will definitely be there with my father in law once again. The last event was great fun. I don't think I'll have any beers ready to enter by then. I have lots of beers in the pipeline either sitting in no chill cubes (riwaka ipa, dunkelweizen, RIS) or aging (belg saison, flanders red) and not heaps of incredble beer in bottles!

Latest posts

Back