• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Home Brewing Comp For Bendigo Brewer

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

justinrhys

Reaction score
As per the post in Better Beer for Bendigo FB page -

The Bendigo Home Brew Competition will be returning in September! Saturday 3rd of September at the Goldmines Hotel. We're hoping to make this event bigger than last time, so we're giving everyone the extra time to get some extra brews on, and allow those who didn't have a chance last time to enter the competition! Entries via BendigoBeer@gmail.com. More details will be early next week. Please spread the word! Happy Brewing!

Count Vorlauf

Reaction score
Bump

As per the post in Better Beer for Bendigo FB page -

The Bendigo Home Brew Competition will be returning in September! Saturday 3rd of September at the Goldmines Hotel. We're hoping to make this event bigger than last time, so we're giving everyone the extra time to get some extra brews on, and allow those who didn't have a chance last time to enter the competition! Entries via BendigoBeer@gmail.com. More details will be early next week. Please spread the word! Happy Brewing!

big78sam

Frequent poster - My post count is no reflection o
Reaction score
I have a Munich Dunkel carbing up for this one... It was a great night last time even if you don't want to enter. Some great beers, some not so good but there's something great about standing in a pub drinking homebrew and hearing random people around you talking about hyrdometers, mash temps and cube hopping!

notung

Reaction score
I will definitely be there with my father in law once again. The last event was great fun. I don't think I'll have any beers ready to enter by then. I have lots of beers in the pipeline either sitting in no chill cubes (riwaka ipa, dunkelweizen, RIS) or aging (belg saison, flanders red) and not heaps of incredble beer in bottles!

justinrhys

Reaction score
Next comp thread here - any questions let me know!

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...showtopic=57237

We're hoping to get a fair crowd. Also have Crafty Pint, James Davidson (BrewsNews.com.au) and Ian Morgan (Holgate) guest judging - which means you'll be able to ask the brewers and industry experts anything you like! Well.. most things... ;)

Latest posts