• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Home brew complete set up with Celli S/Steel taps fridge Kegs on Legs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahead

Reaction score
Unfortunately i've had to sell up my home brew set up due to another baby on the way as we need the room and won't get time much to do anything any more.
I am selling all the gear as a complete lot and really don't want to seperate it.
Perfect for the beginner as it includes everthing needed except the beer ingredients.
Selling as complete lot for $1000 cash.

The fridge will easily fit 2 kegs and a third in the middle if required. The 3 Safer kegs fit easily, no worries but the newer keg i bought is taller (Which i didn't realise when i bought it) so it slighlty lifts the shelf with the taps on it, but I have used it with the taller keg with no worries though. The kegs sit on an aluminium shelf and is supported by the bottom pull out basket on 1 side but can use the other bottom basket no worries for storing stuff such as yeast or hops as i did.

Included is as follows
  • (x1) Westinghouse 420Lt Beer refrigerator with adjustable fan speed control for air that’s blows over kegs. Fridge easily fits two kegs at a time and can fit a third if required.
  • (x2) Celli Premium Stainless Steel Italian beer taps (not crappy chrome plated). Taps feature a built in adjustable flow regulator (On side of tap) for the perfect pour. Also features a dual stage pouring mechanism, pull forward to pour normally & push back to finish with a rich creamy head – Perfect for stouts & low carbonated beers.
  • (x1) My Kegs On Legs CO2 Bottle – 6.8kg (Approx 3/4 full gas)(Owned outright, not rented)
  • (x1) Micromatic Premium Dual Gauge C02 Regulator. Features a “Y” piece splitter and dual on/off control to control each beer line separately. Also included on each gas line are non-return valves to stop any beer returning up line to regulator.
  • (x3) Safer Italian Cornelius Ball lock Beer Kegs - (Italian made quality stainless steel keg - all O-rings and seals are in good condition and do not need replacing)
  • (x1) Italian Cornelius Ball lock Beer Keg (Italian made quality stainless steel keg - purchased new a while ago from Grain & Grape, all O-rings and seals are in good condition)
  • (x1) Heater pad used for keeping fermenter warm when fermenting beer to encourage yeast activity
  • (x1) Thermostat Control used in conjunction with heater pad to maintain an even temperature
  • (x1) Gas disconnect (Spare to add a third keg to the fridge if required)
  • (x1) Liquid disconnect (Spare to add a third keg to the fridge if required)
  • (x1) 2 Way Divider (8mm) used to split gas line to gas third keg in fridge if required
  • (x1) Gas line Non-Return valve used for third keg if required
  • (x1) Beer/Gas Control Valve (8mm) Festo Brand Beer/Gas Control Valve. Use this quick release fitting as a gas line shut off or inline with to control or turn off liquid flow.
  • (x2) Beer Fermenters, Includes tap, O Ring and airlock
  • (x2) Stainless Steel brewing pots Only 1 pot has a lid, but needs a handle.
  • Insulated Beer lines from keg to taps
  • (x1) Brand new unused Cornelius keg o ring
  • (x6) Beer Bottles with folding rubber sealing lids
  • Alcoholmeter For measuring alcohol content of fermented beer.
  • Bottle brush
  • Keg O Ring Lubricant
  • Hop Bag
All beer lines, taps and brewing equipment have been cleaned and sterilised prior to listing.

Pick up From Mordialloc, Victoria. Cash On Pick up only.

Let me know if interested.
cellistainlesstap.jpgIMG_4428.JPGIMG_4421.JPGIMG_4408.JPGIMG_4411.JPGIMG_4412.JPGIMG_4410.JPGIMG_4414.JPG

If you cant sell as a whole buddy, I'll take the Micro Matic reg, price dependent of course & I'd need it posted.
Cheers.

I should mind my own business, but will you really "[not] get time" because of your new baby ? Congratulations BTW :)

That's a lot of gear there, and it will be expensive to replace.

Kids grow up quickly, in barely 18 months you'll have an assistant brewer.
(One day you'll blink, and they'll be taller than you.)

So if you're simply selling the brew gear because you believe you will not have time to use it (but still have the desire), then I humbly suggest you store it somehow, picking it back up in 6 months or so when things have settled down.

+1, I started brewing *because* I had kids & started doing most of my imbibing at home. If you have the space to store your gear, maybe hold off selling for a while.

I'd have to agree. There'll be a period where brewing will be near impossible, then it becomes implausible, to be replaced by merely difficult, soon to be followed by, "Holy crap, I CAN fit it in."

And do a mead for your wife to ease the pain.

Yep, I thought I would have to stop when my youngest was born, but I forgot quite how much they sleep when they're that young....

Yup, I got 4 kids and one on the way (the elusive son), you find time, somehow. It's a bit like anything to do with kids - once you've been a parent for a while, you laugh at your past self as to how much time you wasted.

I'm typing with my 2 week old passed out on my chest after a day of brewery building... you can do it!

edit: lack of sleep = me no make sense

Lord Raja Goomba I said:
Yup, I got 4 kids and one on the way (the elusive son), you find time, somehow. It's a bit like anything to do with kids - once you've been a parent for a while, you laugh at your past self as to how much time you wasted.
get a tv

I forgot to add that there is also a set of digital pocket scales to weigh hops with as well.
Everthing is there including weight for calibration and these weigh from 0-200g.IMG_4430.JPG

I should have also noted that its not just the time, but due to only 1 income we also need the $ to buy more baby stuff

I know just what you mean mate. My wife has bundled away a lot of our baby stuff for a girl. Had a son this year and unlike LRG, 3 is enough! ;) (you're amazing mate)

My wife is yelling at me, we have 000, 00, 0, and 1 size goodies. If you and your wife would like ( and it suits) PM me your address and my wife will send yours a baby package.

And try not to think it is weird, passing down goodies is the thing I've learnt! Easy, cool if you say no as well. Easy too!

[emoji18]

yamahead said:
I should have also noted that its not just the time, but due to only 1 income we also need the $ to buy more baby stuff
It really sucks when the ship runs that tight. I've got 3 kids & faced the very same situation myself.
The money thing will pass if you can hang in there but if not, hopefully you can offload it as a whole.
It's a shame that you need to sell & I know where your coming from. Good luck with the sale & the new addition.
If you split, I'm keen on the reg.
Cheers

zorsoc_cosdog said:
I know just what you mean mate. My wife has bundled away a lot of our baby stuff for a girl. Had a son this year and unlike LRG, 3 is enough! ;) (you're amazing mate)

My wife is yelling at me, we have 000, 00, 0, and 1 size goodies. If you and your wife would like ( and it suits) PM me your address and my wife will send yours a baby package.

And try not to think it is weird, passing down goodies is the thing I've learnt! Easy, cool if you say no as well. Easy too!

[emoji18]
I was going to offer as well, we have been given so much stuff and he has already outgrown 0000 size...

pm if interested

Hi guys, thanks for the offers. I have heaps of spare clothes as i also have a 1 yr old so the newbie will be good. Mainly to buy things like second cot, more car seats, double pram etc.
Also house is quite small so have just relocated it to the garage which is also small so need the room and aren't using as much as i used to any more.

If anyone is interested in the gear as a whole let me know it has everything needed for a beginner to start up.
I may be listing some other brewing stuff separately later as well.

Anyone interested in the lot (including scales as listed afterwards) for $900 cash.
I really just need to sell the lot as a whole and don't want to seperate though.
PM me if interested.

Back