Home brew club for Armidale and surrounds?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeilArge

Reaction score
I've floated this idea with a number of people up here over recent years but I thought it was about time I raised this more seriously. So, is there much (any?) interest in getting a club running up here? I've said Armidale and surrounds just because I know of some people up this way that are brewers and could be interested. Happy for it to be inclusive of brewers further afield but mindful of travel times.
Over to you...
Cheers
ToG

Hey mate, ive just spent the last hour or so googling and facebook searching for a Homebrew club in/around Tamworth and came across this post.

Im an all grain brewer, using the Grainfather under the Moore Creek Brewing (https://twitter.com/MooCrkBrew) Banner in Tamworth. If your club has anything on up in Armidale I would like to hear about it and talk/share the fruits of our labor.

Jim Brews said:
Hey mate, ive just spent the last hour or so googling and facebook searching for a Homebrew club in/around Tamworth and came across this post.

Im an all grain brewer, using the Grainfather under the Moore Creek Brewing (https://twitter.com/MooCrkBrew) Banner in Tamworth. If your club has anything on up in Armidale I would like to hear about it and talk/share the fruits of our labor.
G'day Jim B
Unfortunately I drew a blank on that call for expressions of interest in setting up a club. But the homebrew scene is definitely warming up here with a number of brewers moving into semi-commercial production and then another tier of us as dedicated all-grain and extract brewers. Maybe we could aim for a more regional focus? Maybe meet once every now and then at different towns? I'll look you up on Twitter anyway.
Cheers ToG

The guy at the Tamworth home brew shop was talking about setting something up, but not sure if he ever got it off the ground.

Having moved from Tamworth to Toowoomba about a year ago, I've found getting involved in the club has been excellent. Wish there'd been something happening down there. Maybe you can meet at NE Brewery at Uralla? :D

Latest posts

Back