Hobgoblin Beer Coaster

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE DRUNK ARAB

Zen Arcade
Reaction score
I like it :D

hobgoblin.JPG

Thats great, its my new desktop background. B)
anyone know where to get 'beery' cursors?

Jayse

That has been my computer background for a few months now.... I hunted up the image after seeing a poster that a bloke bought over from England with it on, and just had to have it.

dreamboat

Love it !

And a poster...gotta have it ...gotta have....gotta have it !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha, thats pretty good. Its sitting on my desktop now too.

Somethings are so good they can be stolen and improved :lol: :D :p

Not real good with picture editing but how's this one Batz?

Batz_Goblin.jpg

Thankyou Hoops :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who's the old bloke anyway? <_<

There's a couple of fellows in the background that look familiar

Batz_Goblin2.JPG

Oh Hoops that's a cracker! :lol:

I printed the original out on A3 last night and laminated it. It's now pinned up behind my bar!

- Snow

Very nice work Hoops. At least I get to be the guy smoking the pipe. Not so sure about those ears though. Is that Deebees hand on my knee under the table?

I found that yesterday GL , could not help myself , I ordered one then and there ! :lol: :p

My missus ordered me one of their Dogs Bollocks T shirts back in Feb and it hasn't arrived yet!!! :(

C&B
TDA

hahahaha
definately not using the last picture as wall paper.
those goblins sure look ugly. :D :ph34r:

Whoa !! ;)

Got my T-shirts today , Hobgoblin and Dogs Bollocks

Wrapped !

And quick as too :p

That's great Batz, how much did the two shirts and postage end up costing you?

Now all you need is to adjust the tshirt to look like the photoshopped one earlier in this thread.

Well roll me in flour and bake me for 45 minutes - I just popped into my local The Grape last night on the way home, and lo and behold, they had just gotten in a case of the Hobgoblin Dark Ale!! :eek: So....of course I bought one (a bottle that is - not a case). Tasting notes to follow........

- Snow.

Back