Hobart Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bushbrewer

Reaction score
hey guys! Long time no Brew.
I moved back to tassie 2 years ago, I'm just wondering if their is any other guys on here from Hobart? Be cool to get an idea:)

There is a hobart brew club.
Just moved here myself about 4 weeks ago.
Haven't got my brewery set up yet but I do have details of brew club meets in my inbox somewhere. Will hunt up and pm.

Pretty sure they meet every 3rd Wednesday of the month at the New Sydney. 7:30 or 8:00pm.

Was gonna head along this Wednesday.

Coincidentally my wed night futsal team has a bye this wednesday. If I don't get asked to play for the other team (my workplace has two in the comp), I might trek down myself and say hello.

Hi Manticle , Fu ManBru
Ill be there tomorrow night. All ways good to meet new brewers. Hope you can make it along.
Cheers

I'm going to finish this giant piece of cow I bought from hill st then wander up.
I'm the really handsome guy.

Also known as the bald guy who came late and left early without tasting any tasty sours.
Ended up getting asked to play in the other futsal team when walking down elizabeth st. Thought I'd say hello anyway.
Maybe catch you for a longer time in a month, futsal dependent. Hope you loved cantillon and petrus and gave lindemans the scant respect it deserves.

Glad you could make it Manticle.If only for a short time.Hope to catch up next time. I'll be the guy holding a beer.
Had a quick chat to Fu ManBru last night. Hopefully he will come back.

Good to meet you.
I'll be back but having resisted facebook for this long, I'll continue with my anti-FB stance and just rock up with beer.

I'll be back for sure. Enjoyable evening and tasting sours was a whole new experience for me, and a mostly good one at that. :huh:

Nice work by John.

Moved to Tasmania around 15 months ago. Living in Glen Huon. It would be cool to make it along to a Hobart Brewers meeting ... might get along to the August meeting if I can.

Latest posts

Back