Hobart Brewers next meeting & subforum

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewtas

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to post a bit of a reminder about the next meeting and show off the new section for Hobart Brewers specific threads. I recommend subscribing to the subforum to make sure you don't miss out on any of the good stuff.

The next meeting is on April 16, 7:45 for 8pm start, upstairs at the New Syd. There's going to be tasting of some of the Galaxy wet hopped beers so bring yours along if you want to share the fun. We'll also have some beer that's been doctored with certain off flavours to sample and discuss.

The process of incorporation is underway, we've got the state competition planned for September 26-27 and we'll be talking about membership and more at the meeting. See you there!

I shall try harder this time to remember the correct day... :unsure:

Im 50/50 to make it at the moment. If im in Tassie, i'll be their.

Hey Brewtas, I'm really keen to come along to the meeting next week. Is it cool to just turn up on the night or is there some sort of signup process?
I think it's fantastic that you've set this thing up btw.

Mule

Hi Mule, just turning up is fine. If you want, PM me your email address and I'll add you to the mailing list. See you there.

Back