Quantcast

Hjc Global Imports

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Torsion

Reaction score
So, I finally decided to bite the bullet and expand into NASA teritory.

One problem - the number that the whitepages.com.au has for "Hjc Global Imports" in Adelaide - (08) 8264 9911 - has been disconnected. So I called the Virgin Mobile phone number mob and they have the same number.

So my question is - does anybody know what the current number for Hjc Global Imports is?

Ta in advance,
Cam

timmy

Reaction score
By God torsion, you beat me to it.

After Corin from Gameco (Sydney) was away leaving an uninterested sales being behind the counter, and rays outdoors trying to sell a nasa with a low pressure reg, I'm after a decent burner but haven't been able to get in touch with globe imports.

Any Help appreciated.

roach

brasserie de cancrelat
Reaction score
Globe Importers Pty Ltd
423 Magill Rd St Morris 5068 (08) 8364 2488
Fax (08) 8364 2505

Torsion

Reaction score
roach said:
Globe Importers Pty Ltd
423 Magill Rd St Morris 5068 (08) 8364 2488
Fax (08) 8364 2505
[post="76923"][/post]​
Thanks!

They will be getting a call from me tomorrow! I'm hoping they will know what the "Homebrewers special burner" is :p

Tim

Retro Ghetto Meister
Reaction score
otherwise, give "Grain and Grape" in melb a call.
That is where i scored mine from.
no affiliation etc

Kieren

Reaction score
Try Gaganis Bros on South Road (the big blue building). Thats where I bought my NASA burner and high pressure regulator. About $67 all up.

Kieren

Samwise Gamgee

Reaction score
After Corin from Gameco (Sydney) was away leaving an uninterested sales being behind the counter, and rays outdoors trying to sell a nasa with a low pressure reg, I'm after a decent burner but haven't been able to get in touch with globe imports.
Hey timmy,

I just got the gameco HP wok burner a couple of weeks back. I'll be firing it up over the weekend and will let you know how it goes.

Latest posts