Hisense 205 L Chest Freezer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at the Hisense, but went with the GVA as it is wider so I don't need to stagger the kegs and can get 6 in or 5 with a few bottles of wine and beer.

looking at buying a second hand cheap, might look like it can hold 4 but has anyone actually fitted four keg in ?????

I know this may be a little late but yes you can fit 4 I purchased one of these today and I can fit 4 kegs in no worries

He can make a collar out of freezer panel. Lucky he knows a guy who will give him some :p then no drilling through the nice new freezer

Masters AKA the big blue shed, have 200L chest freezers for $299, I have a 150L for a fermenting chamber (yes I know it is an expensive option but it works a treat) Linky

Bruce Keep up the good work ;)
And yes the freezer panel for the collar sounds like a great idea :) thanks pal
Now it's beer-a-clock

If anyone wants a 148L freezer and wants a bit higher new star rating the Haier 148L is 3.5 stars and is cheap too. You can usually get it just over $300. I haven't seen how many kegs I can get in mine, its full of bait lol

I'm performing some necromancy and resurrecting this thread, because The Good Guys have a great sale on this freezer:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/112006597742

Add the code "CLICK20" at checkout, and it brings it down to $316. Pretty decent price.

Back