Hi

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MFleck

Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm a new member, love beer & pointing out the obvious. Just thought I'd thank everyone who has contributed to the forum as its been a 'heaps good' transition learning wise one stop shop from extract to BIAB. I have just today completed my 2nd BIAB where I successfully blew the a$$ end of the bag out. Nothing wrong with a vertical learning curve (read: stir when the heat is on). Strong scotch = lots of little floaties. I think I managed to save it, although looking into a cistern and looking into a boiling wort should not be similar in any way, shape, or form.

It is going to be bumpy but I hope I can help and be helped along the way... (the brewing part).

Look forward to it,

Cheers!

Martin

often the best lessons are the learned hard type (well they were with me anyway)

Welcome aboard, as Im sure you are aware, loads of great info on here to absorb. Plenty of folks with all manner of systems with the one goal :)

Yob

Can't say that's ever happened to me, but I have had my share of momumental cock-ups, and it's nice to read about others less than successful brew days. :)

Back