Hi from Melbourne's Ne.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangover68

Reaction score
Started brewing about 18 years ago but had a break for a few years while kids were young and moving house, Now i have more space and free time so back to brewing again, last Saturday i bottled a brew of Cascade real ale from a kit i bought in Tassie years ago.
Picked up some more empty long necks so putting a Coopers euro lager on the brew tonight.

Good one and welcome. Bet it's great to be back into it. Noted when kids young, stopped brewing 18yrs ago, that means they would be drinking now so get brewing.
:bigcheers:

Not quite in that order, moved house in 2002 and first child came in 2003 then 2nd in 2007. A few years after we moved i found a crate of Czech Pilsner that i stashed in a wardrobe, tasted as good as any commercial brew i have tasted in my years of travel.
Definitely good to be brewing again and actually having decent space to spread out my simple setup.

Welcome back to the slippery slope.
Simple setup? Ha, enjoy that while you can .......have we got plans for you little grasshopper......:cool:

Howdy, & welcome aboard.

Do you need any more bottles?
I've got a few spare boxes of tall 700-750ml bottles.
My brother has stopped brewing and dumped several boxes at my place, a week after I just picked up a few boxes of Coopers longnecks! So basically I don't need the ones my brother dropped off, they're a bit taller and don't fit well into my crates.
They're all either clean or have a bit of dust in them & would be easy to clean.
Yours if you want.
(I'm in reservoir)

Howdy, & welcome aboard.

Do you need any more bottles?
I've got a few spare boxes of tall 700-750ml bottles.
My brother has stopped brewing and dumped several boxes at my place, a week after I just picked up a few boxes of Coopers longnecks! So basically I don't need the ones my brother dropped off, they're a bit taller and don't fit well into my crates.
They're all either clean or have a bit of dust in them & would be easy to clean.
Yours if you want.
(I'm in reservoir)

As it happens i do need more bottles, just missed out on 100 that were on gumtree. I also need to find some crates to fit the bottles i have, used to get them from bunnings but they dont have same square ones anymore.

Back