hey!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHLACKS

Reaction score
just thought id say hi as im fairly new to brewing actually going to do my first one this weekend coming, jumping straight into allgrain using grainfather into a fermentasaurus i might or might not have a slight problem tho so not sure how its going to go i work fifo so just wondering how i go with fermentation while im away at work ive got an old fridge set up with temp controller but what do i do while im away?

anyways ive been on here for a few weeks now just reading as much as i can on brewing and its only made me more and more keen to get my first one down

cheers!

matt

Hey SHLACKS
Agree with mtb.
Although if your FIFO you may have a bit of coin you can invest.
I also brew with grainfather and am waiting for the new glycol chiller to be released. This connects to the grainfather conical fermenters( up to 4 at once).
This will allow you to do what the ITC-310 can do but with four different beer styles and no fridges. Great space saver. Then you could have up to four different beers when you get home. [emoji482]

mtb, bugger i already bought the mk2 temp controller....

bridgey23, i thought the glycol chiller was on a indefinite hold???

They weren't happy with one of the components so are doing a redesign. It will be released when they're happy with it. Hopefully soon.

Edit: Ps I thought you could program the mk2.

i havnt had a chance to play with it and see if it will do the job yet

SHLACKS, you should consider yourself lucky. My greatest vice is checking my fermenters five times a day! I sometimes wish i could fly out for a week and fly back to a finished primary. I can imagine your excitement on the plane...

:party:

Are you dreaming up brew sessions in your sleep yet? Give it time.

Back