hey ya just wondering who comes here sober i know i do

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droughtmaster

Reaction score
im just puting the question out there so who does ,,,,i get here at least every 2nd night is that strange or do a heap of u do it
just curious as ill still be asleap........whois the member that lives at forrestfield in wa and there dad brews older fellow that waters for richmond ...anyway all good

drunkcomp2.jpg

Mate, drinking might not be for you if that's your communication level sober.

Haha i still remember my first beer. You'll probably have (or already have) a somewhat substantial headache and soon find yourself at the nearest mcdonalds eating the greasiest shit on the menu. Then you'll say you're never going to drink again but you'll be hitting it again next friday night posting more random jibberish hahaha

I love posting drunk, the emotions flow and all caution flies out of the window.

Anyone remember Haysie, the drunken poster? He visited QLD a couple of years ago so with grave misgivings and some trembling we put on a BBQ for him, which many attended.

On the forum he was an obnoxious objectionable troll. In real life he is the most charismatic, handsome, witty, knowledgeable guy - you would cross four lanes of freeway to shake hands with Haysie.

Can't wait till beer O'clock so I can post drunk again.

I don`t care what anyone sez, Yasmani was the most entertaining and outragous poster to ever come on here.
{till he went for a piss and a sniper got him} :(

staggalee said:
I don`t care what anyone sez, Yasmani was the most entertaining and outragous poster to ever come on here.
{till he went for a piss and a sniper got him} :(
Damn that Sniper! He was great on the pishab that Yasmani.

goomboogo said:
Now I know where Skippy got to.
Nah, this bloke hasn't PMed me any threats of violence.

bum said:
Nah, this bloke hasn't PMed me any threats of violence.
I hope you replied in the appropriate manner Bum. Expletives in PM's don't get you a warning as far as I know.

Back