hey ya just wondering who comes here sober i know i do

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully OP won't be offended when he gets back here, which should be tommorrow night by his calculation.

Awesome post. Reminded me of crappy quality vid but the best I could find at short notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting in the drunk thread while only slightly drunk and using one handed typing because other hand is holding fast food. Check.

Lord Raja Goomba I said:
So good that Nick got a like for his comment from bum.
We are like a couple of old farts sitting on a park bench - appears we hate each other, but we're always on that park bench together.

joshF said:
Haha i still remember my first beer. You'll probably have (or already have) a somewhat substantial headache and soon find yourself at the nearest mcdonalds eating the greasiest shit on the menu. Then you'll say you're never going to drink again but you'll be hitting it again next friday night posting more random jibberish hahaha
I don't think that I could get drunk enough to go to McDonalds! Mostly sober though.

This thread confirms my understanding of most of the stupid conflicts and abusive comments on the site. And I'm just talking about my own posts.

Nick JD said:
We are like a couple of old farts sitting on a park bench - appears we hate each other, but we're always on that park bench together.
bum and nick.JPG

thats Nick on the left

bum said:
Nah, this bloke hasn't PMed me any threats of violence.
I miss his late night PMs. A harmless jibe would quickly be met with threats of tracking me down and assaulting me in unimaginative ways. I should be ashamed that I took pleasure from stirring the fool. It really was too easy.

I'm just bumping this thread up so I remember to post in it when I return home shitfaced tonight.

ooooorrright you beer lovin muddle faqrkles... I'm back as promished.... who the farq do you think you are? what.... bullshit, thats what i say!! aww crap, I'm drunk, but not drunk enough, sorry, I can't fake the level of drunken typing that is required in this thread.... I'll have another crack tomorrow... or maybe later tonight if the single malt comes out. sorry.

goomboogo said:
assaulting me in unimaginative ways
Oh, I dunno. I thought his kind offer to **** my teeth in was quite charming!

Latest posts

Back