Hey Guys Can Anyone Give Me A Heads Up On Black Rock Products?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was helpful Brad!

Blackrock is a NZ brand now owned by Lion Nathan.

The malt is quite good and they have some interesting formulations ... and well worth a try but remember, it is what you put with them that makes the difference. Try different hops, some specialty grain just steeped or even different yeasts

Cheers

I brew an Kilkenny style using the Black Rock Bitter and find it great!!

Ok so next question guys I have purchased and can of black rock EXPORT PILSNER and a pack of SAFALE S-04 yeast and iv just been checking out the brewmaster website and I seen these kit converter! Kit converters just jazz up the beer a bit yeah? Different sugars and hops and stuff?

Ok just brought a brewmaster kit converter Czech pilsner! A mate of mine who actually got me into brewing to start with always uses kit converters to make his beer and it's bloody excellent so I'm hopping for the same result! I'm definitely kegging this beer so I'll let you know how I go.

Ok just brought a brewmaster kit converter Czech pilsner! A mate of mine who actually got me into brewing to start with always uses kit converters to make his beer and it's bloody excellent so I'm hopping for the same result! I'm definitely kegging this beer so I'll let you know how I go.

Pun intended?

Back