Hey from Bris

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gindemon

Reaction score
Hi guys. Just a quick Hi from Brissie, chermside.

Picked up BiAB setup from the guys out at Capalaba during the week, put down a cascade pale ale yesterday and about to start a citra double IPA recipe I found on beersmith.

Happy days!!

Welcome aboard bloke. You'll find there's a few over this side of town, and plenty who've got truckloads of experience to share around.

Welcome to my old stamping grounds.
A fair bit of club activity around Brisbane Nowadays, You are quite handy to the Pine Rivers Underground Brewers at Kallangur or BABBs at Holland Park West if you don't mind the 45 mins drive.

Was it Tuesday when you where buying from CB? I dropped in then to pick up a cube (what better way to buy a cube then to buy it full of wort).
And a guy was in there buying all new blab gear.

Haha yep CoxR was that Tuesday when it was raining a bunch.

A mate has been BIABing for a bit now so we were just talking on the weekend about hitting up a club. There's one at Chermside library I heard....

The double IPA might end up less double and more just plain IPA, my OG missed its mark of 1.070 at 1.060. We'll see!!

Back