Hey All

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFBrew

Reaction score
Hi All

Just a quick thread to say Hi to everyone, we (husband + wife who team both love to brew) are currently in Malvern East(originally NZ) and we are using a 50L gravity system (if in the know, its the Farra 50SBB from NZ). Obviously like to brew and always looking to improve, been brewing for a few years and only in the last 6+months gone to the full grain way.

Cheers

FFBrew

View attachment 60422 50SBB.jpg

Hi FFB and welcome to the best HB forum on the planet.

I'm pretty sure I saw one of those at Beervana a couple of years ago when it was in the old Welly town hall. Nice looking piece of kit.

FFBrew said:
Hi All

Just a quick thread to say Hi to everyone, we (husband + wife who team both love to brew) are currently in Malvern East(originally NZ) and we are using a 50L gravity system (if in the know, its the Farra 50SBB from NZ). Obviously like to brew and always looking to improve, been brewing for a few years and only in the last 6+months gone to the full grain way.

Cheers

FFBrew

attachicon.gif
IMAG0277.jpg
attachicon.gif
DSC06026.JPG
welcome...sorry i didnt reply sooner to your post. looks a great set up you have cheers to you and the missus, Ned

Cheers
Yip that would be right if it was the town hall two years ago as I think they held the last two at that stadium that where I first it. Goods system but as only gravity a bit limiting, so currently adding in a reticulation system to improve the mash efficiency etc etc

Latest posts

Back