Hervey Bay Tap Options/bottlo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northside Novice

Reaction score
Hey all, so I am lucky enough to be going to have a week holiday in Hervey Bay next week and would like to know from any of you who know if there are any crafty beery options up that way ? pub tap or bottle shop i dont mind ? just want to know if i need to pack a keg or not ?

cheers

northside

Hey all, so I am lucky enough to be going to have a week holiday in Hervey Bay next week and would like to know from any of you who know if there are any crafty beery options up that way ? pub tap or bottle shop i dont mind ? just want to know if i need to pack a keg or not ?

cheers

northside

Hi Mate,

There's a Dans.

Call into Hervey Bay Home Brew and meet Martin, he may have some info, if not there are some good local brewers to catch up with!

Screwy

cheers

northside

No need for a keg mate, unless you're not looking to venture out. Drop by for a yack. I'll point you in the direction of a few decent beers.

Matt, the Exec chef at the Bayswater - one of the local's is a keen brewer and craft beer fan and all round good bloke, there's always some good stuff available and great views to enjoy them over.

Cheers
Martin

For yabbies you best bet would be the entrace to eli creek at low tide massive sand bank. Or along the foreshore from gatakers to eli creek

For yabbies you best bet would be the entrace to eli creek at low tide massive sand bank. Or along the foreshore from gatakers to eli creek

It's full of tiny ones. Still recovering from big wet seasons and big fresh. There's a few other spots easily accessible that are OK.

Martin

Latest posts

Back