Hersbrucker Rhizome Available Pickup Only

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lecterfan

Yeast, unleashed in the East...
Reaction score
If anyone in the 'region' (or wherever) wants to come and help me control my hersbrucker by taking the rhizome that is taking over my dedicated spinach bed please contact me.

Cheers.

Sorry, not interested in doing the whole money and postage thing...

If anyone in the 'region' (or wherever) wants to come and help me control my hersbrucker by taking the rhizome that is taking over my dedicated spinach bed please contact me.

Cheers.

Sorry, not interested in doing the whole money and postage thing...

Yeah? Crickey, how many shoots has it sent up now?

That one you gave me for a week or two ago has been sitting healthy. I guess it's just laying it's roots before I see the real action.

Mesa.

Yeah? Crickey, how many shoots has it sent up now?

That one you gave me for a week or two ago has been sitting healthy. I guess it's just laying it's roots before I see the real action.

Mesa.

there were three 'runners', you took one, Vic45 took the other and the third is in a very inconvenient spot haha. With a bit of warm weather they've gone batshit. You should see the 2nd year EKG - madness. I hope I get a similar quantity of flowers to last year. I'm getting a vacuum sealer for xmas, that much has been established!!! Billygoats has served me well but I really need one of my own now...

Back