Here Kitty!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QUOTE(Kai @ Jun 22 2005, 01:02 PM)
I'd prefer a cat to a dog. If I wanted something to slobber in my crotch and piss itself when I got home, I'd hire a...nevermind.

I take it your after a very different type of pussy Kai! :lol:

Well that didn't last long. Where can I post mpg's for everyone to see? Can I email the to one of you techo nerds to post somewhere?

I mean nerds it the nicest possible way.

How can you hate cats ? They are such clean animials.
See here, he is evening cleaning his teeth.

Cat_Toothbrush.jpg

What do you mean, that isn't his toothbrush ??? :D

Doc

"Dr John Wamsley, a keen and controversial activist for saving Australian fauna "

Ol' Wamsley used to be my Mathematics Lecturer at Uni but all we heard about was his animal sanctuary and not much maths

Alien boy said:
I know its wrong but I've always wondered what dolphin tastes like
[post="64458"][/post]​
I thought you could get tins of tuna free dolphin from the supermarket!

Wax said:
Ka's evil twin

Click Here 1.01 MB mpg
[post="64591"][/post]​

Wax,

That is a brialliant clip.

Based on the intelligent car defence system I would look at getting one.

This is a very sad thread -- keep it going guys :)

Steve

macr said:
Alien boy said:
[post="64458"][/post]​
I thought you could get tins of tuna free dolphin from the supermarket!
[post="64628"][/post]​
hmm dolphin the other white meat :p

nonicman said:
Guess dolphin would be like whale.
[post="64640"][/post]​
I waited until someone mentioned whale so I couldnt be branded chief hijacker.
Back in the fiftys my father was connected with the whaling industry in Albany and as he had seven hungry kids and a poor paying job he sometimes came home with a cubic foot of whale meat which my mother used to prepare (badly I'm afraid) for the family dinner. Well let me tell you, It ate like rope and tasted like the bottom of the bait bucket after a day in the sun. No wonder they say the Nippon is inscrutable.

Tony -
Now just because Mrs. M is out of town and the next Perth brewday will be without the famed chicken wings, are you trying to to prepare us for a bit of ' whale surprise' ?
And was the chicken really chicken?

Alien boy said:
[post="64458"][/post]​

Prob nothing like freshly-clubbed harp seal, or a feed of fresh whale blubber. Mmmmm, it literally melts in your mouth.

Yep, dolphin does taste like tuna, yet it's a mammal. Go figure...

Also check out this sitePets or Food, for some real carnivore action.

Seth :p

I know some of you may have seen this before but as far as pets or food goes you can't go past these delicacies.

Dried_Dog_1.jpg

TDA,

That just outdid the cockroaches on satay skewers I saw at a Bangkok Hawker's stand. :blink: :blink:

Think I'll be sick now.

Warren -

I think he licked off one too many furr balls

Borret

"Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's dolphin, but it says 'Chicken of the Sea.'"
- Jessica Simpson

At least there's one person in this world who is more confused than you guys. :ph34r:

warrenlw63 said:
TDA,

That just outdid the cockroaches on satay skewers I saw at a Bangkok Hawker's stand. :blink: :blink:

Think I'll be sick now.

Warren -
[post="64700"][/post]​

Gotta love satays Warren.

mystery_satays5.jpg

TDA,

Let's not even begin to contemplate what constitutes the peanut sauce. :lol:

Warren -

All this talk of cats reminds me of the guy from coonamble who walked into the local chinese with a dead cat he found on the road after a big session at the pub.
He walked in when the place was packed and slapped it on the counter and yelled out "This is the last cat you are getting until you pay me for the rest." :D

Latest posts

Back