Help With F&p Dimensions

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben_sa

Now in 3V
Reaction score
Gday folks,

ive found a fridge im thinking of grabbing from gumtree, but im having trouble getting model number or internal dimensions from the seller. being that im at work and on my phone, I cant zoom enough to work out if it will hold 3 kegs/2 kegs and gas bottle.

all I can get.from the seller, is f&p, 370 litre all fridge... great condition... doesnt help my specific questions!!

its on adelaide gumtree, in glenelg, $100 if any fellow brewers can have a gander for me :/

if you guys tell me it will work, ill buy it tonight... then sell my current fridge with taps etc :D its just a waste atm as I dont need a freezer!

thanks in advance.
Ben_sa

lets see if the link works
http://adelaide.gumtree.com.au/c-Stuff-for...AdIdZ261475602#

Man it's a pretty big fridge, looks in excellent condition too. Are they just 19 litre ball lock kegs?

You would be able to fit two vertically anyway by the look of it without the crisper, but I don't think you would need to, it's looks pretty large....

You will fit 3 kegs + gas bottle easily.
I had a much smaller fridge that could by using a sheet of alloy over the motor hump.
24927_1463481469385_1303924182_31354834_8266397_n.jpg

Back