Help Photobucket!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowy

Drinker of Kegs, Slayer of Fish & Ruiner of Good F
Reaction score
I have an image for my new beer label, expertly prepared by Cocko, and I'm F#$ked if I can upload it to my signature from photobucket. Any geeks out there that can explain in basic instructions to a computer gumby what to do. PLEASE HELP!

download to computer (open the image in browser, right click on it and save as to somewhere - desktop is an idea).

Then upload like a normal image to the sig.

btw, did you say Cocko!!

download to computer (open the image in browser, right click on it and save as to somewhere - desktop is an idea).

Then upload like a normal image to the sig.

btw, did you say Cocko!!

Yes the cockman himself. I have it saved as a jpeg on my computer I'll give it a try.

Try tinypic just find where you have kept the file in upload.select image then then resize,you can give the file a name if you,it will open a captica type it in.once loaded it will give a choice how you want to display it.you can shareit by email option

Register and upload your image to photobucket, then you need to find the image 'code' that looks something like yourfilenameblabla[img] and then copy and past that code into your signature.
Highly likely you'll need to reduce its size a fair bit first. Aim for around the 80-100kb mark.

Register and upload your image to photobucket, then you need to find the image 'code' that looks something like yourfilenameblabla[img] and then copy and past that code into your signature.
Highly likely you'll need to reduce its size a fair bit first. Aim for around the 80-100kb mark.[/quote]

J.T. you are a champion my friend!

No probs at all mate. Looks good!

Latest posts

Back