Help! Indonesia And thirsty

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parkerindo

Reaction score
Im an all grainer And I am in an terrible slum of notbrewing. Does anyone have any experience, sources, tips or pointers for sourcing grains in indonesia. Preferably malted barley already in the country. The only ingredients i Dont have available are barley, wheat, Hops, And yeast. Please help! Urgent! Thanks

I prefer tomato, but homemade barbeque sauce with a touch of coffee is remarkable.

Would you like my barbeque marinated meatloaf recipe?

Indonesia is a big place bro!

Parkerindo said:
The only ingredients i Dont have available are barley, wheat, Hops, And yeast. Please help! Urgent! Thanks
I'm in Indonesia and am having trouble getting water. What is your source if you don't mind sharing?

I still don't miss it.

**** water!

The Water trucks, aqua gallons, And Rain collection but My tank is almost dry so i need to use the Little bit left For important things like beer.
All sarcasm aside wheres the barley at? Im using this forum here to reach people that might be able to help me source ingredients. I could Go looking For it but the traffic sucks

Indo isnt known For its barley And hop growing abilities. Or its fast Internet. And Not exactly the most alchohol tolerant place

Get yourself out of the shit hole and live somewhere else.

Back