Help finding a brewing video/podcast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awall

Reaction score
Hey everyone, a while ago I watched a video/podcast all about keeping beer recipes simple, but now when I really want to watch it I can't find it anywhere <_<. I was hoping someone here might know where on the interwebs it is?

From what I can remember it was a fairly prominent US homebrewer giving a talk at a homebrew conference. It was a talk on keeping recipes simple. He chatted a little about SMaSH beers and how his simple starter beers for big complex beers often ended up outshining the big complex brew. He also went through a few of his recipes and gave some tips on simple grainbills and hop schedules. I remember it being pretty interesting at the time and would like to watch it again. If anyone knows what I'm talking about please share the link.

Cheers!

Try searching your browser history instead of the whole internet if Josh isn't in the money.

Wish I'd watched that a few weeks ago before overcomplicating a porter, including an addition of peated malt..

I did yesterday and I agree, simplicity is key...we all have done that and its like trying to draw a circle with all the crayons at once kind of thing

Latest posts

Back